Credit Market Pulse — January 2017
January 24, 2017 //
Welcome to the January 2017 issue of Credit Market Pulse, your deep dive into credit risk delivered direct to your inbox each quarter!
In this U.S. Inauguration Special Issue, get actionable ideas around sovereign and regional trends, industry shifts, changes in creditworthiness of some of the biggest movers and shakers in the market, and post-mortems on recent defaults.
Key highlights include:
- Global credit risk moderates after U.S. election
- Latin American credit risk increases on U.S. policy expectations
- Energy risk remains elevated but markets indicate improvement
- Financial firms show strongest improvement in fundamental credit in more than a year
- Oil and Gas Exploration & Production still driving the most defaults by assets
If you are not already a subscriber, please subscribe today.